are two brush modes that help you edit the model more efficiently.
- they will affect Attach, Erase, Paint, Line, Cube, Sphere
- both of them can work on a combination of X, Y, Z
- these two modes can also work together.
- in MagicaVoxel, the vertical axis is Z
Mirror Mode <1 2 3>
Mirror Mode is a mode where all your strokes will be flipped
- which is very useful to sculpt symmetric shapes.
Loft Mode <CTRL + 1 2 3>
Loft Mode is a mode where your stroke will work on the whole axis/plane/volume
- which is very useful to sculpt contours
- it often works with Face Mode
(as in the screenshot below)
Not all the combination is that useful. For example :
1. Loft XYZ
: it will add/erase/paint the whole volume, which is equivalent to
2. Loft X Mirror X
: Mirror Mode does not take any effect actually.